Sunday, 15 July 2012

Preparations

Wow....13 sleeeps left until we take off... i am so excited it has been such a long time, since I  have seen my whanau... yes ...whanau, in a truly bi-cultural society concepts and language are inter-changed... so I here i go back to my whanau, and back to my Turangawaewae. It is so exciting. Just turned forty and feel like this year is going to be the best year of my life! Going back to where i came from.. visiting awesome people, not quite as awesome sights, and just having a fantastic time... this is how i will keep in touch with you all when we are away, and as i develop my learning to blog skills...have patience with me :)
Now i have to go sort things, making sure our hand luggage fits the airline requirements!
 Love Michelle x

The time displayed on here is incorrect. I dont know how to change it, but hopefully will learn before we go xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment